- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Update Contact Info" icon in the "Preferences" category.
- Fill in the required information and set your options:
- Primary email address - The main email address you wish to receive notifications at.
- Secondary email address - An alternative email address.
- Set update preferences - Select when and how you wish to be notified.
- Click on the "Save" button to update your information.
- 5 Users Found This Useful
How do I access cPanel?
cPanel can be accessed by using either of the URLs below: www.yourdomain.com/cpanel...How do I find my MySQL version?
Login to cPanel In the "Stats" section on the left, locate the row labeled "MySQL Version"....How do I find my PHP version?
Login to cPanel. In the "Stats" section on the right, located the row labeled "PHP version"....What do my cPanel stats mean?
Within cPanel, there are numerous statistics listed on the left of the screen. Main Domain...How do I change my cPanel Password?
If you know your cPanel password: Log in to cPanel. Locate the "Change Password" icon. Fill...