If you know your cPanel password:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the "Change Password" icon.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click the "Change your password now!"button.
If you do not know your cPanel password:
- Login to the client area.
- Go to "Services"
- Select the service you wish to change the password for.
- Click on "Change Password".
- Enter the required information.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
- 5 Users Found This Useful
How do I access cPanel?
cPanel can be accessed by using either of the URLs below: www.yourdomain.com/cpanel...How do I find my MySQL version?
Login to cPanel In the "Stats" section on the left, locate the row labeled "MySQL Version"....How do I find my PHP version?
Login to cPanel. In the "Stats" section on the right, located the row labeled "PHP version"....What do my cPanel stats mean?
Within cPanel, there are numerous statistics listed on the left of the screen. Main Domain...How do I change my language in cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Change Language" icon under the "Preferences"...